Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I purchased a new (to me) minty / closet queen stainless & wood Ruger Mini 14 .223 / 5.56 yesterday.

I watched a couple of disassembly and assembly videos today and then took it apart and gave it a thorough cleaning.......it came with one twenty round factory mag so I'll need to pick up a few more mags someplace but I can't wait to take it to the range.

Mini 14.jpg

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I purchased a new (to me) minty / closet queen stainless & wood Ruger Mini 14 .223 / 5.56 yesterday.

I watched a couple of disassembly and assembly videos today and then took it apart and gave it a thorough cleaning.......it came with one twenty round factory mag so I'll need to pick up a few more mags someplace but I can't wait to take it to the range.

View attachment 176901
I was reading about those, and mini-30s most the day yesterday.always have like the looks of those things, and never have been able to shoot one. Decided I’d have to buy an ateam van for transport, so the cost would be too high.

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My daughter's new toy. Mounted a Holosun red dot and canted iron sights on it. She loves shooting but always thought AR's were to heavy and bulky. Until a few weeks ago I talked her into trying a lightweight AR that I built for a truck gun.
Her mind changed women's prerogative. She seen this and had to have it. She spent Saturday breaking it in and breaking it in she did all 300rds worth.View attachment 176857
Hey I sell that XTS Purple kit

Latest posts

Top Bottom