Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 195025Figured out what I am going to do with one of the 17Design lowers!! Anybody else up for a Sasquatch hunt!! I know , I know.. they phase into a different dimension when they detect cameras and guns but I think I can find something to launch these footballs at whilst out and about!!:cool:

A bushmaster build, hmmm. I might go that direction too.

I really like mine . . .

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 195518

I wish I would have made a few more of these back in Mr. Wilsie’s shop class. This one has held up just fine. It’s not new but there hasn’t been a rifle ever situated on it until today.

I built one years ago but without the storage. Built another one a couple of years ago, but need to redo it and add storage.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, I can't wait: I didn't actually physically get this in my hands today, but I bought it today and it should be here; in the flesh; shortly.
And yes, I am going to shoot it. I guess you could say that I kinda like these things...

It will be at our next ENS, which will be coming soon.

View attachment 197448
Very cool.

Did you see this one? Not sure on value of these so just passing along

https://www.armslist.com/posts/1303...s-for-sale--walther-pp--32-1962-german-police

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you see this one? Not sure on value of these so just passing along

https://www.armslist.com/posts/1303...s-for-sale--walther-pp--32-1962-german-police

Yeah, thanks but my collection is of the PPK and PPK/S pistols, primarily post WW II up until about 1986. The lone exception is a 1998 Stainless Steel PPK/S from Interarms, chambered in 7.65 (.32acp). I’m not a fan of the PP model, or of the guns made briefly by S&W, and those now out of Walther USA in Ft. Smith, AR. They have an enlarged tang, or beavertail, supposedly to prevent slide bite, but it really screws up the lines of the pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually got it yesterday...

Brand spankin' new .17 caliber lever action rifle. Ok, technically it's a .177 caliber... :D

Just unboxed my new adult stock Red Ryder BB gun. Can't say I'm impressed with the construction (there's more plastic than I expected), but if it's accurate, I can live with it. The stock length is surprisingly comfortable (I'm 6' 1").

And I'm guessin' it may still have more metal than a Glock... :D
:drunk2:

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couple more little parts for the 10/22, it’s going to be a real mutt when I’m finished. Tandemkross charging handle and magazine release pin.
AC77EC1D-D93C-40A5-8B1A-31C749DFF6A7.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom