Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2542.jpg

I actually forgot I ordered this rail mounted laser over a month ago.
I got a text from a buddy that saw an online ad about it and wondered if it was worth the $35 advertised price with free shipping and no tax.
It bounced between Austin and Carrollton Tx every day for a week according to my USPS notifications. Sat in Dallas for two days, finally to Tulsa and here for the final destination. Quite the road trip!
I was expecting a plastic POS, but it’s actually pretty robust. Cast aluminum I’m sure to mount on a picatinney rail. Came with batteries and is very bright. I used the dot on trees 100 yards out the back door. Effective indoors as well.
$35 well spent IMHO.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 207810

I actually forgot I ordered this rail mounted laser over a month ago.
I got a text from a buddy that saw an online ad about it and wondered if it was worth the $35 advertised price with free shipping and no tax.
It bounced between Austin and Carrollton Tx every day for a week according to my USPS notifications. Sat in Dallas for two days, finally to Tulsa and here for the final destination. Quite the road trip!
I was expecting a plastic POS, but it’s actually pretty robust. Cast aluminum I’m sure to mount on a picatinney rail. Came with batteries and is very bright. I used the dot on trees 100 yards out the back door. Effective indoors as well.
$35 well spent IMHO.
USPS is sure slow but at least you finally got it....looks good and working at 100yds is even better

Latest posts

Top Bottom