Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harp13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Slightly used Athlon Argos BTR 6-24 x50

upload_2021-1-13_23-57-26.png

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Got Dies in for loading AK47and 74 ......... Waiting on Grafs to send me the boolits for both. Soon I will be able to take them to Wilshire gun instead of treking down to Lexington!! And maybe work up a load or 2 thats a little better than minute of human torso at 100 lol. Rifles both are actually decent but still will be fun tightening up the 100 yards groups.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mail man ran today. Didn't get back from Dr(s) visits in Edmond just a few minutes ago and saw what the mail man hath brought. UPS and FedEx is like Santa at my house. Checked the mail box (and front door) and HAPPY...HAPPY...JOY....JOY.
Got 3 lbs each of blue and red, plus 1 lb of yellow Eastwood powder coating for my reloads. If that wasn't enough, my 10mm wilson combat mags came in. My 10mm 1911 should be on the way but I wanted the Wilson mags to go with it. Love those mags.
It was a good day but I'm going to bed.
Mail cal jan 2021 2.JPG

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mail man ran today. Didn't get back from Dr(s) visits in Edmond just a few minutes ago and saw what the mail man hath brought. UPS and FedEx is like Santa at my house. Checked the mail box (and front door) and HAPPY...HAPPY...JOY....JOY.
Got 3 lbs each of blue and red, plus 1 lb of yellow Eastwood powder coating for my reloads. If that wasn't enough, my 10mm wilson combat mags came in. My 10mm 1911 should be on the way but I wanted the Wilson mags to go with it. Love those mags.
It was a good day but I'm going to bed.
View attachment 188430
Um, just send those 10mm mags my way. Waiting on my Tripp cobra mags.

Latest posts

Top Bottom