Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Goodbye suppressor fund. I spent it on this a little while ago.
675C57D2-714F-4F35-97BD-3B33335BFE86.jpeg

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Goodbye suppressor fund. I spent it on this a little while ago.
View attachment 273315
Just curious is there something special about these things? Excuse my ignorance and hope to not offend, but it's no prom queen IMHO. Are they made of titanium, can they shoot the a$$ hairs off a fruit fly or are they just very limited production? Just wondering what the attraction is. And don't worry I wear asbestos underwear due to my outbursts. Lol.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Letfreedomring
They are made specifically for shooting the a** hairs off of a fruit fly! It’s in the manual.
As ugly as it is it’s got a “space cowboy” look to it that’s made it interesting to me for a while. I think the main selling point for it is the low bore axis and reduced perceived recoil..the barrel is at the bottom of the frame. It’s also really lightweight for what it is. For me it’s always been the weird look of it that made me want one, I don’t care too much about the bore axis. I got a good deal on it too so I can sell it easy enough if I regret it!

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Letfreedomring
They are made specifically for shooting the a** hairs off of a fruit fly! It’s in the manual.
As ugly as it is it’s got a “space cowboy” look to it that’s made it interesting to me for a while. I think the main selling point for it is the low bore axis and reduced perceived recoil..the barrel is at the bottom of the frame. It’s also really lightweight for what it is. For me it’s always been the weird look of it that made me want one, I don’t care too much about the bore axis. I got a good deal on it too so I can sell it easy enough if I regret it!
Text sent about that "good deal" lol. Also, I've always wanted a wheelie that shot out of the bottom of the cylinder. It really does throw tradition on its head

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@Letfreedomring
Ah! That makes sense! I was wondering why such big ports on a .357.🤦‍♂️😆😆 Thx for the 411 and not getting upset with calling your girl fugly. Guess I need to do some research. Don't feel bad though, some people call the new cybertruck beautiful. Bwahaha. Be sure to give us a range report when you can.👍

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah! That makes sense! I was wondering why such big ports on a .357.🤦‍♂️😆😆 Thx for the 411 and not getting upset with calling your girl fugly. Guess I need to do some research. Don't feel bad though, some people call the new cybertruck beautiful. Bwahaha. Be sure to give us a range report when you can.👍
I can’t deny the fuglyness..strangely enough that’s part of the appeal for me lol.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@Letfreedomring
I've said plenty of times in discussions that I've long since covered any practical needs I have with firearms. That leaves plenty of budget to pick up space guns and designs only a mother would love. The ARX-100 for instance was ugly but a fine gun. Kind of wish I hadn't traded it except the guy gave me a ton of value my direction. If they still sold for what I paid at the store for it I'd have another but people seem to think it's doubled in value recently.

Latest posts

Top Bottom