Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted an IWB holster for my Canik METE MC9 so I decided to shop locally--and getting a discount didn't hurt! I finally have a Tulster holster, direct from Jenks, OK!
IMG_20240323_110807.jpg

By the way, right out of the package, this holster had the best retention I'd ever seen in a kydex holster--almost too good! I had to back off the retention screw just a bit to make drawing easier.

Last edited:

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted an IWB holster for my Canik METE MC9 so I decided to shop locally--and getting a discount didn't hurt! I finally have a Tulster holster, direct from Jenks, OK!
View attachment 464422
By the way, right out of the package, this holster had the best retention I'd ever seen in a kydex holster--almost too good! I had to back off the retention screw just a bit to make drawing easier.
Big fan of Tulster. I've ordered a few things from them and always get them within 2 or 3 days.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got this kydex holster from WeThePeople for my new Sig P322. I have the same holster tor my 9mm Hellcat. So now both have same holster & same Holosun red dot so I can practice more without burning thru my 9mm ammo. Really like these holsters that can slip firmly on my belt without threading my belt thru
IMG_4859.jpeg
IMG_4857.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom