Anybody got a Tac Link?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know...one of these?

milspecmonkey.com_store_images_itw_tac_link_005.jpg

I have a technical question about the ITW Tac Link and I can't find the answer on any website I've searched. :scratch:

What is the inside measurement of the Tac Link at it's largest area? I want one for my 2 inch wide duty belt but if it's larger than 2 inches on the inside, I'm gonna pass because I don't want the damned thing sliding around. Same thing if'n it's smaller on the inside than 2 inches.

So...anybody got one they wanna stick a ruler up to and measure fer me? :anyone:

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Along the side across from the gate is 2.5". Down the center is 2.375. The gate side is 2.0 and the gate is 1.675. The gate opening is around .750. All inside measurements. Clipped it to a section of 2" webbing. Looks like you will have around .50 movement in worst case. If the webbing is stiff you may have difficulties getting the clip on the webbing.

That answer yer Q?

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Along the side across from the gate is 2.5". Down the center is 2.375. The gate side is 2.0 and the gate is 1.675. The gate opening is around .750. All inside measurements. Clipped it to a section of 2" webbing. Looks like you will have around .50 movement in worst case. If the webbing is stiff you may have difficulties getting the clip on the webbing.

That answer yer Q?

Absolutely. :thumb:

I was gonna get one just to slide on my duty belt to hold keys, but if the inside measures around 2.5 inches, it'll slide around a little too much for my likings.

Thanks a million WTJ! :sunbath:

Latest posts

Top Bottom