Anybody see the new Ruger 22/45 LITE?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That be the one!

i157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_Guns_Ruger_2022_45_SmallRuger22_45_zps15e42bab.jpg

All that stuff would be nice if they would do that. But if the sold just the grip, it would reduce sales of the whole gun.

If the profit amount was the same on a grip frame and a whole gun it would be good business to sell just the grip frame. I have a feeling that profit isn't the only reason Ruger doesn't do it. They could make a killing selling 10/22 actions with or without bolts or triggers.

HonkyTonkHale

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This will probably be one of my next purchases as a suppressor host: http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/..._id/84866/Ruger+3903+2245+LITE+10+1+22LR+4.4"

$356 shipped

I picked up one of these a few months ago and love it! I have a few 1911 VZ grips laying around and put a pair on it just by rounding the corner next to the mag release. I went ahead and put the William's sights on or so I could see the target a little better. If you have a Military holster for the Beretta, it works perfectly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom