Anybody see the new Ruger 22/45 LITE?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
ruger-2245-blue-anod-3908-noccfees-2.jpg

http://www.ruger.com/products/2245Lite/specSheets/3908.html

Me likey, me likey lots!!!

Wish it had a red polymer grip frame assembly and white grips/trigger, though.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It'd be nice if they offered it with different color (and length) barrels. I'm just not feeling that blue and I'd really like a longer barrel like on the Mark III. That being said, I am looking for a suppressor platform. :-)

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Wish they would offer the Lite with a pic rail under the barrel for a mounted light. That's why I have the heavier steel threaded barrel model, for the dual rails. Makes a perfect critter gitter for night time.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Wish they would offer the Lite with a pic rail under the barrel for a mounted light.

This model I presume?

10149.jpg

Knowing how Ruger rolls, the lower railed version of this model will probably show up sometime in the future on a distributor exclusive or a special edition NRA(or something else) model where a portion of the proceeds from sales of that model get donated.

Or maybe a Pro model like they have done with the LC9s where the magazine disconnect is eliminated, the slide release is redesigned to allow "sling shot"(pull back and release) action on the slide without manually engaging the slide release & includes 2 new production Ruger OEM 22/45 15 round extended magazines. A guy can dream, right?

Now, if Ruger would just make complete MK III & 22/45 grip frame assemblies available(in a variety of colors) on shopruger.com kinda like they have done with the BX & 452 Elite MSR trigger.....

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
This model I presume?

View attachment 44972

Knowing how Ruger rolls, the lower railed version of this model will probably show up sometime in the future on a distributor exclusive or a special edition NRA(or something else) model where a portion of the proceeds from sales of that model get donated.

Or maybe a Pro model like they have done with the LC9s where the magazine disconnect is eliminated, the slide release is redesigned to allow "sling shot"(pull back and release) action on the slide without manually engaging the slide release & includes 2 new production Ruger OEM 22/45 15 round extended magazines. A guy can dream, right?

Now, if Ruger would just make complete MK III & 22/45 grip frame assemblies available(in a variety of colors) on shopruger.com kinda like they have done with the BX & 452 Elite MSR trigger.....

That be the one!

i157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_Guns_Ruger_2022_45_SmallRuger22_45_zps15e42bab.jpg

All that stuff would be nice if they would do that. But if the sold just the grip, it would reduce sales of the whole gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom