Anyone ever heard of Druy's gun shop in SA, TX? I heard about it on Gun Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I finally had a chance to swing by as I was down there for work last week. Am very disappointed in who Gun Talk allows to advertise on their show. Terrible pricing and terrible customer service. Didnt get asked for help once and they were selling used guns for 30-50 bucks under NEW MSRP prices. I dont know how they stay in business. The store is cool though and very nice. Lots of fancy guns as well but eve if you were looking for high end stuff I wouldn't trust them to sell it for an honest price if they cant even do that with their low end stuff.

I saw a Kahr PM 9 USED for $550. A shield for 475 Used. Just crazy pricing... Whats worse is they had some new guns that were different makes but very comparable for better pricing than their used inventory. For instance a ruger Sub compact sr9 was 449... New, better price than the used shield. I dont know how they do their pricing...

The help stunk too. I know im only 25 but it gets annoying being treated like I have no money. I look around a lot a new gun shops but I always try and by a box of ammo to help them out and to add to my storage. Couldnt even do that this time. They past me by so many darn times I ended up looking at some products on the floor and through their glass cases but ended up walking out empty handed and disappointed this was on gun talk... I dont know how they stay in business honestly...

Latest posts

Top Bottom