Anyone ever shot a Sig P232?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a chance to shoot one a few times. Loved the gun; would like to find one in nice shape. As far as compared to my PPK/S, it did seem a little softer shooting and it didn't bite the web of my hand. Cool factor: not quite as cool as the PPK series, but darn close.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a chance to shoot one a few times. Loved the gun; would like to find one in nice shape. As far as compared to my PPK/S, it did seem a little softer shooting and it didn't bite the web of my hand. Cool factor: not quite as cool as the PPK series, but darn close.
That is strange that it feels softer as the 232 is a heavier gun. Only by a few ozs but still.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I worded it wrong; the 232 seems to be the softer shooter, by a slim margin.
My black P232 came with the Hogue grip - makes a tremendous difference compared to the standard plastic or wood grips.
[Broken External Image]
To the OP - for $495 if it's in decent shape I'd probably grab it up since they're not being imported any more.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My black P232 came with the Hogue grip - makes a tremendous difference compared to the standard plastic or wood grips.

To the OP - for $495 if it's in decent shape I'd probably grab it up since they're not being imported any more.

Yeah I am tempted to. It is in great shape, no scratches. It does have night sights on it so IDK if that is good or bad. Did they make some that came with night sights?

Latest posts

Top Bottom