Sig P938

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Sig 938 (a green one I think 🙂), a Sig 365 with manual safety, a Springfield Hellcat with a manual safety, and a Ruger EC9 with a manual safety. All of my formal training has been at Gunsite with a 1911. I like my 365 best for its combination of size, weight, caliber, capacity, and the manual safety. All of the other pistols are nice ones. Something about the location of the manual safety on the Hellcat bothers me a little. If I didn't go with the 365, I'd probably go with the 938 but I like single action pistols with manual safeties and I could get over worrying about the reduced capacity as compared to the 365 in about 10 seconds. Give me something easy to shoot accurately, easy to conceal and carry so that I'll actually have it with me, with some decent ammo made by almost anybody and I'll be OK.

A 938 is a great gun but it seems most people like striker fired and higher capacity better. It occurs to me that if I hadn't seen some of the internet videos of group attacks being posted lately, I'd probably still have the 938 on my hip.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom