NIB Model 19 for under $315

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I called dibs on her a while back. 😇

I'll even toss in an extra hundred for your storage. Thanks for taking such good care of her for me! (Sorry guys ... But everybody knows that I've just been waiting patiently while OKCShooter said his goodbyes to her. 😉🤗😇)

Good Lord that's a beautiful gun.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, When it's almost 45 years old and unshot it makes sense to leave it alone. I have plenty to shoot...plus, in a way, if I shot it I feel like it would lose some of the connection to my Grandfather. As of now, I'm just the current caretaker until it goes to my oldest.

Your oldest is a lucky kid. Beautiful gun. And one of a kind history.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, When it's almost 45 years old and unshot it makes sense to leave it alone. I have plenty to shoot...plus, in a way, if I shot it I feel like it would lose some of the connection to my Grandfather. As of now, I'm just the current caretaker until it goes to my oldest.
Good call. I’d never shoot that thing.

Catswithguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Someone got a heck of a deal ! I’d have offered a steak dinner to if u we’re willing to meet me to do this deal
I think I made about 10.00 an hour in 1980 as a unionized food clerk in a grocery store. That 19 would have been a week’s pay back then. My very first handgun was a 6.5 blue, service stocks model 19. It was 125.00 at Southwest Shooters. Wife had to buy it for me, I just wasn’t quite old enough yet. I have many nice S& W’s now, but that first one was always special.

Latest posts

Top Bottom