Anyone fished by Lawton recently?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Headed there this weekend, and was thinking about fishing at Latonka sp? or some other place close by. Anyone had any luck? Any suggestions?

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had better luck at ellsworth. They have a bait shop. Go there and fish on the right side of the pier. They have tons of submerged xmas trees there about 60 ft out

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for dimeing me out there. :rubhands:

I ain't fished it this year YET that is. I got a buddy in Medicne Park. I'll call him and ask for a report.
Let me know what you hear if you would please.

I have had better luck at ellsworth. They have a bait shop. Go there and fish on the right side of the pier. They have tons of submerged xmas trees there about 60 ft out

Thanks for the info. Not sure if I will get to fish, but I'm in the process of talking the ol lady into it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dads buddy also runs trot lines with bar-s hot dogs. He catches quite a few cats

My uncle used to cook for the school system, and he would pick the left over hot dogs up and use them for bait. He would soak them in beer overnight before baiting the lines, and then soak himself with beer internally while baiting up.

garrett09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DS i want to fish with your uncle. I talked to a guy yesterday that caught 30 crappie a few feet off shore jigging at warika. I have got some nice bass out of the refuge lakes with my bass buggy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom