Anyone here go the Battle Purse route for carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getintouch98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I too am from the west coast and worked in hospitals most of my adult life. A male nurse is a murse. A satchel is a man purse, but no-one actually says satchel, it's called a "beg."
I guess we are just going to have to agree to disagree. Because I have also worked in hospitals. Not as long as you, but I do have that experience. Maybe it is a cultural difference. Or possibly a state/city difference, (not knowing where you lived).

I will concede that satchel is the correct term for it. However, the only people who actually call it that are the ones who wear them and their friends. Including using just the word bag.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought we were all just having fun. I didn't realize some people were taking this so seriously. FFS... It's just words on the internet...
While vacationing through Europe I thought your dog needed to be promoted to royalty. Also, hopefully this will make amends for my earlier comment.
IMG_4368.jpeg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate the quick release buckles making it really easy for pickpockets and thieves. I run a ziptie or two to prevent the quick release without having to cut the ziptie.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in 77' I had to spend over a week in northern Italy for some training prior to going to Libya and the first thing I noticed when I arrived in country was that almost all of the men were carrying purses / man bags......not my thing but pretty common in that part of the world.

mp.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom