Anyone here go the Battle Purse route for carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in 77' I had to spend over a week in northern Italy for some training prior to going to Libya and the first thing I noticed when I arrived in country was that almost all of the men were carrying purses / man bags......not my thing but pretty common in that part of the world.

View attachment 410146
Yet, American men carry everything they need in a pocket and wallet. I'm constantly amazed at people walking around while shopping with big backpacks, and so on. WTF does one need to shop for that is backpack big?
Back when having two kids in diapers, everything was in a diaper bag on the stroller, the amount of baby gear carried by some now is amazingly huge.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yet, American men carry everything they need in a pocket and wallet. I'm constantly amazed at people walking around while shopping with big backpacks, and so on. WTF does one need to shop for that is backpack big?
Back when having two kids in diapers, everything was in a diaper bag on the stroller, the amount of baby gear carried by some now is amazingly huge.
I remember this convenience store I use to go to. They had a sign on the door, "Take off backpack, it make you fat and knock things down."

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember this convenience store I use to go to. They had a sign on the door, "Take off backpack, it make you fat and knock things down."
Most stores require the backpacks to be turned in before shopping for obvious reasons, but I can't fathom why anybody needs to carry one of those around.
I'm constantly on my wife that carries this purse that is probably what causes her to need chiropractic care, but she won't listen.
Here is my fawking wallet! It's all you need to survive in this world today!
Nope. Mega purse on the shoulder.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most stores require the backpacks to be turned in before shopping for obvious reasons, but I can't fathom why anybody needs to carry one of those around.
I'm constantly on my wife that carries this purse that is probably what causes her to need chiropractic care, but she won't listen.
Backpacks can be pretty useful when there are riots and your city is on fire but you still got to go to work
20220429_213546.jpg

Attachments

• 20220429_213629.jpg
    20220429_213629.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of us have jeeps and stop to shop on the way to and from work . Not going to leave my laptop in a soft top. Also, when on call I need to haul the thing around with me everywhere.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Backpacks can be pretty useful when there are riots and your city is on fire but you still got to go to work
Now I agree with that but I wouldn’t carry it with me everywhere. Mine stays in the back of my car. What I have on me is my wallet, handkerchief, Swiss Army Tinker, Kimber Micro 9, cash, cheater glasses, keys and a Zippo. Can’t think of the last time I said “Dang, wish I had” such in such with me.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
This sign should be posted at the entrance to commercial aircraft. I’m tired of being assaulted by them when traveling.

Latest posts

Top Bottom