Anyone here go the Battle Purse route for carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It amazes me how many people don’t understand common courtesy when flying.
Throw in tired, stress, and no control of all the cancellations and crap, etc… I get why it sometimes go out the door. Doesn’t make it right…

I was about stuck in Phoenix last night. Bird strikes in San Diego shut down that airport for a while yesterday, that caused a chain reaction….
There is a reason I try for 2 hour layovers on the late flights back from the west coast.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1694879696460.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of us have jeeps and stop to shop on the way to and from work . Not going to leave my laptop in a soft top. Also, when on call I need to haul the thing around with me everywhere.
I carried my laptop in a computer hand bag,(which can also be used as a weapon), not a murse and my gun in the waistband.
Backpacks restrict movement and don't allow quick access.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 411080

Checkmate Dennis. Backpacks are the ultimate deal.
By the time you go through that maneuver, your shot. Not buying it.
The only thing I think might be good with a backpack is that almost everyone I've seen has a pocket in the back. Perfect place for a plate that one could hold in front of the vital areas in a situation where you have time to get it off your back and hold it in front of you.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
By the time you go through that maneuver, your shot. Not buying it.
The only thing I think might be good with a backpack is that almost everyone I've seen has a pocket in the back. Perfect place for a plate that one could hold in front of the vital areas in a situation where you have time to get it off your back and hold it in front of you.
Just jerking your chain. I think backpack plate carriers are the dumbest thing since “ballistic face shields”.

Latest posts

Top Bottom