Anyone here go the Battle Purse route for carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By the time you go through that maneuver, your shot. Not buying it.
The only thing I think might be good with a backpack is that almost everyone I've seen has a pocket in the back. Perfect place for a plate that one could hold in front of the vital areas in a situation where you have time to get it off your back and hold it in front of you.
But, but, but that 'backplate' helps a lot when you're running away looking for cover :anyone:

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, mine’s not as, how do you say…… feminine, as the ones we saw in Rome. Even some of the Swiss guards uniforms reminded me of characters from the movie, the Grinch who stole Christmas.

IMG_5496.jpeg
IMG_5495.jpeg

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As one of my Amazon Vine "purchases," I got a Casematix (I refuse to do all caps) "Concealed Carry Locking Pistol Case Fits Compact 9mm Pistols and Extra Clip."(sic) Not only is it a battle purse, it looks like it. The accompanying pics make it look like you use use it as a pseudo shoulder holster, but with zippers and a digital dial lock. However, it is made of plastic and I identified a major security flaw within the first five minutes of unboxing the thing. This will be my first one star rating and no, I will never use it.
915ATMHcMCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's the best source I know for carry bags,,,
I've used their large satchel bag for well over 13 years now.

gtmoriginal.com

It used to be guntotenmamas.com but they have a new URL now,,,
Still they have the best selection that I have found.

Aarond

wDoty

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve never had the need for a Fanny pack but I’ve found a lot of utility in those Smart Carry apron style wraparound holster setups. I wish they had a kydex shell, but they’re great for a no-clip option that works with any pants, and they’re easily the best solution I’ve found to carrying while running. I wore my 26 in one all day yesterday and frequently forgot I had it on me.

busterheiney

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll occasionally strap my fanny pack on when wearing gym shorts in the summer, but most of my shorts have plenty of pocketry so my EC9S or LCP fit comfortably. Even though the pack is black nylon, I still feel I'm being judged. Well, partly judged and partly identified as carrying. I assume most guys with a fanny pack have heat in them. Stereotypes aren't always wrong.

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When in Rome...

Apparently, "tactical" = dildos/guns. So you know that whoever's carrying this prolly has a gun...or a dildo packed away in there somewheres

View attachment 396168View attachment 396169

👇If you have these, everyone knows there's hand sanitizer, granola snacks, wipeys, or any other nonthreatening beta items. Apparently, if you have a manbun and one of these, then there's prolly a dildo packed in there too, lol

View attachment 396172View attachment 396173

disclaimer, these were lifted from the internet
WTH

Latest posts

Top Bottom