Anyone know of a scope for under 200?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a Vortex Crossfire II 3-9 I paid less than $200 for. Of course, then you have to mount it, my P.E.P.R. mount was probably $80 or $90. But lots of decent options out there for under $200. Vortex, Bushnell and Nikon make plenty in this pricerange that are perfect for an AR. Just got back from the range sighting mine in at 100.

Vortex is always a good option. The Crossfire II is an underrated scope in my opinion. I have one in a 1-4 on my 3-gun rifle

I ran a primary Arms 1-4 for about 3 years and had no problems with it at all. It was about $200 WITH A MOUNT. Robar still uses one of them and beats me regularly with it

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a Vortex Crossfire II 3-9 I paid less than $200 for. Of course, then you have to mount it, my P.E.P.R. mount was probably $80 or $90. But lots of decent options out there for under $200. Vortex, Bushnell and Nikon make plenty in this pricerange that are perfect for an AR. Just got back from the range sighting mine in at 100.

Keep an eye out on primary arms emails, they keep offering a crossfire II with p.e.p.r. Mount for $149.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Primary Arms, Vortex, and the Nikon P-223...but then that's already been said. I just wanna agree with this, those are all solid scopes for fair money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom