Anyone Need a Suit? 44R jacket / 36x30 pant Look Inside...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I am going through and cleaning out my closet since I have lost 50ish pounds over the last 4 years, with the last 35 occurring since 2010 and the last 20 since January. A lot of stuff is being tossed, and even more is being donated. This suit, however, is too nice to go in either one of those piles so I figured I would pay it forward.

I purchased it from Kohl's in 2010 and have worn it maybe a half dozen times. 10 at most. It is a Chaps suit from separates, three button jacket. It's a dark charcoal grey with a chalk (faint white/light grey) stripe. Pattern is similar to this ( http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/lan...11976/Chaps+SlimFit+PinStripe+Suit+Jacket.jsp ) but mine is not slim fit and not two button. This was probably just over $200 for the jacket and pants when I got it, but I can't remember exactly.

It's waaaay to big for me now; I believe it is a 44r though I am work and working off of memory. The pants are a 36x30. Today I am more like a 40r and a 32 waist. I really can't have this properly tailored as the change is so drastic (that, and it's an inexpensive suit by suit standards). So I want to give this to the first person who can use it or needs it, preferably someone who is out of work, or interviewing, or pastoring, etc. and could use it. I even have a pair of black shoes that can go with it for free, if needed. Size 10... which is too big for me now. Yea, even my feet have gotten smaller where I needed new shoes. I can probably even dig out a size L dress shirt or two. So bring your own belt, socks, and tie.

I'll call this a "pay what you can afford" offer. If you can't afford anything, great. It is yours. No questions asked. If you can pay 20 bucks, or a box of .38, or some radishes from you garden, whatever... that is great too. This is no strings attached.

Shoot me a PM with the details, and the first legit-looking offer will take it. This is face to face in the Tulsa area. The weekend is busy but first couple of days next week I am pretty open.

Let me know OSA. Again, just wanting to help someone out.

Last edited:

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just bumping this up with a kudo for something really cool you're doing. I'm sure someone can really use this and it's awesome that you thought to do it.

C

Clay

This is great! Wish I could use it but not my size.
I need to drop about 30 lbs too, what was your method? Diet and exercise? I started on the treadmill with no results so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom