Anyone play REAL airsoft?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roknruin1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not those backyard skirms at your momma's house boys, I'm talking about good ol' tactical airsoft on a chunk of land! My room mate and I, along with 4 of our friends are getting ready to get a real team going! About another week, week and a half till more players are ready. We are looking for MATURE players.. sorry guys min age of 18 only. We are working on getting an area to play out in choctaw but atm we do not have our own field.

If anyone would be interested in playing some time just send me a PM and we will get a game going!

Kollin

roknruin1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
people should start, need camos, goggles, gun and water and your good to go. buy a used rifle for like 100 and the gear you need for another 100. New rifles go about 140-200 for average-excellent guns.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ready to go chief.... where do I show up?!!!!

ai45.tinypic.com_lut5v.jpg

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Always been interested in this, but seems too iffy to do out in public. Do you guys leave the orange painted tips on? Do you notify LEO before you play so you don't get a visit from SWAT?

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Always been interested in this, but seems too iffy to do out in public. Do you guys leave the orange painted tips on? Do you notify LEO before you play so you don't get a visit from SWAT?

Lol, but orange tips would give away their positions and it wouldn't be tactiCOOL! Gotta admit it does sound kinda fun though if you played close quarters in a building.

Latest posts

Top Bottom