Anyone remember Mashburn Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was a reserve Oklahoma county deputy for a while. I dont know if he spent his time in the jail though.

Thank you.

He worked a part time job where I worked. Was just trying to verify it was the same dude. He had mentioned he was going to buy a piece of that business, but I never heard anything final. I never could remember his name. We had a lot of part timers come & go. After a while I just gave up committing their names to memory.

He really was a decent enough dude, but I've not seen him in there the few times I was in the place. I can say this with 100% confidence, the people I dealt with while there did not inspire any thought that they knew anything about firearms. One time an employee handed me a mag tube loaded A5 off the shelf. The other times they were just dicks. Maybe he knows how they behave with customers, maybe he don't. Maybe he does and don't care.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the day bought from Mashburn, Southwest Shooters, Fred Baker's and Andy Anderson's way before the internet. Some nice folks some not so nice but that's the way new guns were bought back in the day.

I remember all those folks. I remember Mashburn being further south on the same side of the same road, but the building front faced south. Seems like it was in the front of a service company yard or some such. Maybe my memory sux. Hard to say.

Latest posts

Top Bottom