Anyone remember old Tulsa restaurant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it's been a while, but does anyone remember the restaurant in Tulsa called "Ma Bells"?
was having a discussion here and I seem to remember that before it became "Ma Bells" it was named "Across the street" or something like that. I'm trying to remember the previous name.
location was just east of sheridan on the south side of admiral I think... been a while since I've been in the area, might have the location completely wrong.

ck
Correctomundo

choochooboy99

New to the site!
Reaction score
Years before the Harley mid-life crisis shop opened, that land was occupied by the Heritage House restaurant. (buffet) It sucked.
My grandfather was the night custodian (janitor) at Heritage House when I was a kid. He used to take me with him sometimes and I would help him clean the bathrooms for $2. By the end of the night I had fallen asleep on the couch near the cash register until he woke me up to leave. I miss those times and my grandfather very much. Oh to be a kid again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom