anyone seen the new sig deal???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can get the P250 for 299-399 depending on new or used, so not a huge savings but still a cool deal.
ETA, where did you find it for 699? I dont see a price on the site.

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think it's two complete guns. The 250 is a component gun, this kit has the components for both guns but not two complete guns.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think it's two complete guns. The 250 is a component gun, this kit has the components for both guns but not two complete guns.

This. I think you have to take the triger group or something out and put into the compact to work. You wouldn't have 2 different guns at one time.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess they aren't selling very well for them to throw this out there.

I've twice now just about pulled the trigger (no pun intended) on a 250 and gotten scared due to the issues I read about online. Its a love-hate relationship with the 250 and so far, I'm not 100% sure I love it yet.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've twice now just about pulled the trigger (no pun intended) on a 250 and gotten scared due to the issues I read about online. Its a love-hate relationship with the 250 and so far, I'm not 100% sure I love it yet.

No such issues with mine...about 500 rounds down the pipe, mostly lacquer coated Russian crap. I think it's a damn fine pistol.

For those that don't like the trigger, do lots of dry fire practice (which is easy...since ya don't have to rack the slide every time) and you will get good at it.

And yes...this is one pistol with two uppers and two grip modules.

Latest posts

Top Bottom