Anyone watching the press conference between Obama, Calderon, and Harper?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Calderon was talking about how the U.S. needs gun registration, even if only for "assault weapons". Then he talked about how bad crime in Washington DC is. Guess he doesn't understand that there aren't many legal guns in DC.

Ass.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Calderon was talking about how the U.S. needs gun registration, even if only for "assault weapons". Then he talked about how bad crime in Washington DC is. Guess he doesn't understand that there aren't many legal guns in DC.

Ass.

He's an idiot, just like the guy standing next to him at the podium.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was turning my stomach too, so I switched away. I sure wish someone would have asked Calderon if he was demanding Obama fire Holder for allowing 1,000's of guns in 'Fast & Furious' to go into Mexico and kill Mexicans? It should have been pointed out that the Obama admin was the biggest supplier of arms to the drug lords.. not the gun dealers along the border.

Obama sure started a stink with his comments about the Supreme Court.. being unelected figures overturning legally enacted laws by duely elected officials. that may come back to bite him in the butt.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Ass.

Guess he's never read the Bible huh? Matthew 7:3 anyone? :(

It was turning my stomach too, so I switched away. I sure wish someone would have asked Calderon if he was demanding Obama fire Holder for allowing 1,000's of guns in 'Fast & Furious' to go into Mexico and kill Mexicans? It should have been pointed out that the Obama admin was the biggest supplier of arms to the drug lords.. not the gun dealers along the border.

Obama sure started a stink with his comments about the Supreme Court.. being unelected figures overturning legally enacted laws by duely elected officials. that may come back to bite him in the butt.

He's just getting out in front of the spanking the Court is about to give him. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom