Appendix carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brazzy3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If your pants are too low and have the wrong belt, it will be hell regardless. A good belt and positioning your pistol high enough that it doesn't impede the creases of your leg or hips like when sitting or squatting. You need it riding high enough to be out of the way. I had to get a little P365 to manage this and its still a large dangerous weapon up against my gut, I can feel it.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
If your pants are too low and have the wrong belt, it will be hell regardless. A good belt and positioning your pistol high enough that it doesn't impede the creases of your leg or hips like when sitting or squatting. You need it riding high enough to be out of the way. I had to get a little P365 to manage this and its still a large dangerous weapon up against my gut, I can feel it.
A 365 is a large dangerous weapon against your gut? It does require a good belt and holster combo but I know several people who carry large handguns AIWB. It also requires getting some used to. My 365 in a Keepers Cornerstone holster with an EDC belt is a good comfortable combo for me. I don’t have a large gut or wear low riding pants though so YMMV.

brazzy3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A 365 is a large dangerous weapon against your gut? It does require a good belt and holster combo but I know several people who carry large handguns AIWB. It also requires getting some used to. My 365 in a Keepers Cornerstone holster with an EDC belt is a good comfortable combo for me. I don’t have a large gut or wear low riding pants though so YMMV.
Yeah it's obviously not large relative to other firearms, but it is large compared to not carrying a weapon against your appendix. Does that compute?

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yeah it's obviously not large relative to other firearms, but it is large compared to not carrying a weapon against your appendix. Does that compute?
I think the language “large dangerous weapon” is what didn’t compute. It’s not fun if you have ill fitting gear but even if you don’t it takes a committment and maybe a change in what clothes you wear to carry daily.

brazzy3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
haha yeah calling it a "little P365" and then a "large weapon" in the same sentence is kinda trying to have it both ways. The point is it ain't gonna be comfortable even with one of the slimmest 9 mils out there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom