Appendix carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bmgm8vnCEAAl5Pc.jpg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you might take the bad guy out i just hope all your appendages are in one piece afterwords.
Funny you mention that, because my cop brother in law shot himself in the thigh trying to position his holster a couple years ago. He swears to this day he didn’t pull the trigger, but there’s only one way the gun went bang. :lmfao:

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny you mention that, because my cop brother in law shot himself in the thigh trying to position his holster a couple years ago. He swears to this day he didn’t pull the trigger, but there’s only one way the gun went bang. :lmfao:
that's why you shouldn't adjust yourself in public. haha

Bigdawg90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My EDC is AIWB with an FN 509 with dot and x300 and an extra extended mag. I carry it very comfortably in a Trex arms sidecar. They’re one of my favorite 2A companies based in Tennessee.

Been carrying every day out of the house for 12 years. I’ve carried in almost every position. Settled on the sidecar about 4 years ago and only use my kidney carry holsters occasionally for my P365.

I tell everyone I know about Trex arms. They’re just a great Christian American company.

LinearZero

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I definitely believe holster/belt combo makes it work. If it's uncomfortable then something isn't right. I have run a Ruger SR9c in a discontinued Bravo Concealment kydex holster fudged together with one of those "claw" units from another company to pull the handle closer in. I have driven to Kentucky with it on the whole way, and even run the grocery store bottom shelf extraction with so much as a mild pressure. Belt is a Snake Eater Tactical double layer EDC.
Took 3 three other holsters to find what works.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’ve said it before and I’ll mention it again. Spencer Keepers with Keepers Concealment offers appendix carry classes and makes what I think is one of the best holsters for carrying that way. Many of us buy a lot of guns and gear but are reluctant to spend money on good training. I’ve been carrying AIWB for quite a while now and it’s the method I prefer for me. It’s not for everyone. Especially with thick guns or holsters that don’t fit right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom