AR-15 style .22LR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How about an update to the CMMG?

It runs pretty good. It seems to be good quality product.
I've put about 2500 rds through it and it is fairly accurate, somewhat reliable with the CMMG mags. The Fed bulk pack runs the best. I'm having some feed problems with the last 3 rounds in 4 of the 5 CMMG mags. I bought 3 M&P .22 mags to use WITH my CMMG dedicated .22 and they have run flawless through about 3-400 rounds. Needs cleaned every 400 rounds or so but is easy to take apart and clean.

firewire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I purchased a CMMG Upper and Lower from Marks Firearms - (CMMG Sierra Series Dedicated .22LR Upper).

Shoots flawlessly and accurate. 100% reliable! I ran a complete box of Federal Target 325 rds today! I prepared myself that it would give me some FTF or FTE, and was pleasantly surprised with not a single one!!! Love this thing. Great fun!

farm7.static.flickr.com_6170_6247802241_07a04fb719_b.jpg

soonerbyx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I too have the M&P 15-22. I love this rifle. My wife loves it so much she wants to get the pink one that is offered...oh boy! I think the biggest pain about it is trying to keep up with reloading the magazine (i need about 4 more!). Good luck with your search!

Antigonus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So it looks like these .22 uppers run 300-500 bucks. A Sig 522 is $350 - seems like having a dedicated .22 firearm would make more sense to me.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I too have the M&P 15-22. I love this rifle. My wife loves it so much she wants to get the pink one that is offered...oh boy! I think the biggest pain about it is trying to keep up with reloading the magazine (i need about 4 more!). Good luck with your search!

The Pink Smith and Wesson M&P 22 is sharp. I've got one at my shop I've been thinking of getting for my daughters.

i269.photobucket.com_albums_jj76_soonerstateinvesting_811051.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom