AR-15 style .22LR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crap, I was going to wait until January to order my NC 18" upper and they are now out of stock now and I don't think that the 10% discount code is still working. I guess I'll just have to wait.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the Tac-Sol I built for my brother. Shot a brick through it this weekend with 0 failures.

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_ARs_eec0704c.jpg

That is sweet.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crap, I was going to wait until January to order my NC 18" upper and they are now out of stock now and I don't think that the 10% discount code is still working. I guess I'll just have to wait.

Call them up. My buddy Chris had the same thing happen. He called, got the discount, and had a rifle in a week or two. These guys are really easy to work with. You can meet a bunch of them at the big High Plains Shooting Challenge in June. I believe they are a major sponsor for the match, I'm sure there will be a bunch of uppers to be had on the prize table.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gee.......most folks only need about 10 minutes to start hating me, and some are much faster at it than that.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Mossberg is based on the plinkster action which has been proven to be reliable.

For the cost I think its a great buy. Their mags may be a bit cumbersome to load in a hurry though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom