AR-15 style .22LR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I new OKC did not have one, but I thought Tulsa might. I have seen them in Texas, but have never been inside.

Good selection of guns and accesories as well as clothing. The fishing department leaves a little to be desired. If you ever decide to go in one and think you may purchase something, make sure and take a jar of vaseline.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good selection of guns and accesories as well as clothing. The fishing department leaves a little to be desired. If you ever decide to go in one and think you may purchase something, make sure and take a jar of vaseline.

Thats the truth. Unless its a sale, plan on paying more than most places. Never have seen one in Oklahoma. Texas is the closest.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Call Nordic and they will get you squared away. No point in screwing with the other ones. this one will be more reliable, the same price or cheaper and will eat anything.

M

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the Tac-Sol I built for my brother. Shot a brick through it this weekend with 0 failures.

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_ARs_eec0704c.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom