AR15 jamed shut help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Or free with no replacement parts if you just slam the butt on the ground.

Besides that, if you snap off the handle to the CH you still have a stuck bolt to go with your recently broken CH.

swickey

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So whos got an AK that wants a black gun?? LOL ok so i hit and pulled and it worked thank you all... now the prob is the casing is stuck... :-/ O ya and this is my wifes gun... guess this is what i get for shooting it... Why is it all ways something brakes when i touch it.. anyways im thinking about using this thing for a bat and telling her to get over the fear of my 762x51 rifle and come to the reach out and touch something club.... Any one know how to get a stuck casing out? i tried to tap it with a rod no luck but i was taping not hitting or jabbing.

swickey

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or if any of you guys know a lot about ARs and would not mind taking a look i am not apposed to meeting at okc gun club or somewhere for someone to look at it.. thing feels like a toy in my hand and i am a little concerned about braking it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom