Are they not screening for crazy anymore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Perhaps, because if someone makes a statement they need to support it. Is that too much for your weak mind to grasp?
pretty clear that you are to lazy to do the research yourself or youre just here to troll or when it comes down to it could be both things. but you go ahead and keep telling yourself that isnt the case and who knows you may convince yourself its true. come to think of it you probably already did that a long time ago.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt say I approved of what they did, I said I understand why they did it and cant blame them. What the Israeli's did wasnt war either, they just stole the land.
As far as I'm concerned, rape and murder are capital crimes. And anyone who supports people who do that sort of thing are just as guilty as those who actually did it.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
pretty clear that you are to lazy to do the research yourself or youre just here to troll or when it comes down to it could be both things. but you go ahead and keep telling yourself that isnt the case and who knows you may convince yourself its true. come to think of it you probably already did that a long time ago.
Note how quickly he folded when the same standard was applied to him. :)

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didnt say I approved of what they did, I said I understand why they did it and cant blame them. What the Israeli's did wasnt war either, they just stole the land.
You can’t blame the terrorists for butchering & raping civilians?? lol
You can't even blame a rapist?? Good grief. In what scenario isn’t a rapist to blame?

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, rape and murder are capital crimes. And anyone who supports people who do that sort of thing are just as guilty as those who actually did it.
You can’t blame the terrorists for butchering & raping civilians?? lol
You can't even blame a rapist?? Good grief. In what scenario isn’t a rapist to blame?
Seems there is a mis understanding because of two separate issues.

Concerning the massacre and raping, of course it was wrong, I in no way support that. Inhuman. If it seems I meant anything else it was mistaken.

The other issue, the one I was speaking of, is the how and why, and consequences of the existence of the nation state Israel. Regardless of whether the land was stolen or purchased there is a deeper core issue at work.

If you accept Judaism for what it fundamentally is or was founded as, its a religion. The story of that religion, its people, and its relationship with its God, is contained in the Torah.

If you've studied the Torah, you'll learn that God told his people, the Jews, that they will no longer have a homeland or nation but will be dispersed to live amongst the peoples of the earth. By founding a nation for the Jews they are violating their God's command. That cannot have good consequences. Dont take my word for it, listen to an orthodox Rabbi lay it out. Invest ten minutes. I will spend at least that long investigating the stuff you gave me, which I appreciate.

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1213.jpeg

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems there is a mis understanding because of two separate issues.

Concerning the massacre and raping, of course it was wrong, I in no way support that. Inhuman. If it seems I meant anything else it was mistaken.

The other issue, the one I was speaking of, is the how and why, and consequences of the existence of the nation state Israel. Regardless of whether the land was stolen or purchased there is a deeper core issue at work.

If you accept Judaism for what it fundamentally is or was founded as, its a religion. The story of that religion, its people, and its relationship with its God, is contained in the Torah.

If you've studied the Torah, you'll learn that God told his people, the Jews, that they will no longer have a homeland or nation but will be dispersed to live amongst the peoples of the earth. By founding a nation for the Jews they are violating their God's command. That cannot have good consequences. Dont take my word for it, listen to an orthodox Rabbi lay it out. Invest ten minutes. I will spend at least that long investigating the stuff you gave me, which I appreciate.

There are also others who think otherwise. One thing I learned was that God lets us make our own choices. And pay for them. I'm not about to blame anyone for trying to make a life for themselves. Nor for trying to protect others. I have a very big problem with folks who think they get to make those choices for anyone but themselves. Hamas is rather high on my list of people who need to learn not to be doing that.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are also others who think otherwise. One thing I learned was that God lets us make our own choices. And pay for them. I'm not about to blame anyone for trying to make a life for themselves. Nor for trying to protect others. I have a very big problem with folks who think they get to make those choices for anyone but themselves. Hamas is rather high on my list of people who need to learn not to be doing that.
"One thing I learned was that God lets us make our own choices. And pay for them."

Yes he does, both individually and corporately/nationally what have you. I think the consequences of their choice to inhabit that land will be severe on a world level.

I'm not 'blaming' anyone just pointing out what their own holy book says and what an Orthodox Rabbi, a schooled student of that book has to say. If he's right there will be severe consequences. Perhaps we're witnessing those, or the beginning of them.

I just find it interesting to get to the roots of the problem, though I have little to less than no ability to influence them, You can of course follow your own belief.

Latest posts

Top Bottom