Are they not screening for crazy anymore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't ask. I did link to the UN's documentation of Jews buying land. Which is quite a bit more recent.
Fair enough, I missed your post earlier. Interesting.

Is that your personal testimony or someone else's? I saw the text but no link as to where it came from.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You've presented exactly 0 "facts". I reckon you can read words, you just can't understand them.
The Bible is the history of the Jews. If you want to dispute their own history, go ahead. We know who the troll is and that would be you. Your stupidity is unbecoming.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Bible is the history of the Jews. If you want to dispute their own history, go ahead. We know who the troll is and that would be you. Your stupidity is unbecoming.
I'm disputing everything you say, including your interpretation of the bible. Your reading comprehension skills, suck.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm disputing everything you say, including your interpretation of the bible. Your reading comprehension skills, suck.
What is they say, "Never argue with a fool, he'll drag you down t his level and beat you with experience" .You go ahead and dispute all you want, have lots of fun. I dont have time to waste on those who only want to be contentious so I'm done with you and your stupidity.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is they say, "Never argue with a fool, he'll drag you down t his level and beat you with experience" .You go ahead and dispute all you want, have lots of fun. I dont have time to waste on those who only want to be contentious so I'm done with you and your stupidity.

1951610645-497f7a04ec92bcc6566544fc4313492e.jpg

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine. Except the embedded link to a United Nations paper on Jews buying land.
Thanks. I'll look it over and do some more research. I'm always open to learning.

Respectfully, when you say "Your testimony" we're you actually there and witnessed what happened, or what you've read? Seeing if first hand would make you older than I, LOL.

The reason I ask is that it would help to know the original source for investigative purose.

Be well.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll look it over and do some more research. I'm always open to learning.

Respectfully, when you say "Your testimony" we're you actually there and witnessed what happened, or what you've read? Seeing if first hand would make you older than I, LOL.
I was a teenager watching the news & reading more news for the events in 1968, and was headed for Basic Training, as an older teen in 1973. Mom was freaking. Thought the USAF was going to give me an M-16 and send me to Israel. Missed a lot of the news while in Basic. :)

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was a teenager watching the news & reading more news for the events in 1968, and was headed for Basic Training, as an older teen in 1973. Mom was freaking. Thought the USAF was going to give me an M-16 and send me to Israel. Missed a lot of the news while in Basic. :)
I got the notice in 68 and got 4F'd for some kidney problems. While I regret not having had the opportunity to serve, I dont regret missing the Viet Nam FUBAR. I clearly remember watching the news and seeing the death count rise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom