Are they not screening for crazy anymore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two wrongs dont make a right. And in this instance we ARE speaking of the situation there, now, not other situations youre using to distract from the facts. All else you said doesnt change the fact that the wealthy jews stole the land. The people are pissed and rightfully so. Period.

As to what happened when they crossed the Jordan, killing every living thing, men, women, children, horses, donkey's dogs, and so on, karma's a *****, think Holocaust.
**** that happened something like 3500 years ago is not particularly relevant now. Some of the Sea People that moved into that part of the world are the ancestors of the Semites. And both Jews & Arabs are Semitic peoples. They've been hassling each other since Abraham's wife kicked his concubine out a few hundred years after the Sea People invasion.

As for the current situation, are you trying to tell me you approve of Hamas's activities on October 7th? That was not war. And the Israeli response is way more measured that anything I would have done.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two wrongs dont make a right. And in this instance we ARE speaking of the situation there, now, not other situations youre using to distract from the facts. All else you said doesnt change the fact that the wealthy jews stole the land. The people are pissed and rightfully so. Period.

As to what happened when they crossed the Jordan, killing every living thing, men, women, children, horses, donkey's dogs, and so on, karma's a *****, think Holocaust.
If they killed every living thing, then how is there anyone left to fight? :anyone:

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
**** that happened something like 3500 years ago is not particularly relevant now. Some of the Sea People that moved into that part of the world are the ancestors of the Semites. And both Jews & Arabs are Semitic peoples. They've been hassling each other since Abraham's wife kicked his concubine out a few hundred years after the Sea People invasion.

As for the current situation, are you trying to tell me you approve of Hamas's activities on October 7th? That was not war. And the Israeli response is way more measured that anything I would have done.
I didnt say I approved of what they did, I said I understand why they did it and cant blame them. What the Israeli's did wasnt war either, they just stole the land.

mikkyc

Marksman
Reaction score

You left out the fact that wealthy jews BOUGHT the land, did not steal it. The same way out of state weed farmers were buying land in OK recently. You can read posts on this forum from folks who said they would never sell their land but after all, if offered really good money they'd think hard about it.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You left out the fact that wealthy jews BOUGHT the land, did not steal it. The same way out of state weed farmers were buying land in OK recently. You can read posts on this forum from folks who said they would never sell their land but after all, if offered really good money they'd think hard about it.
Can you provide information on them buying the land...not in Ok.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's been part of the historical record for a while now. With the Palestinians claiming that them buying the land didn't get them the right to live there. Been problems with folks in Jerusalem within the past few years IIRC.
Ok, I wont dispute you but I'd like to see the evidence. Who did they buy it from?

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I wont dispute you but I'd like to see the evidence. Who did they buy it from?
Local Palestinians. Most of the people in that region are either business people or trying to be business people. Most of the ones I knew were Turks, though many of them around Incirlic AS were of Arabic extraction. And had friends here that were actually from Gaza, oh, about 20 years ago or so. As of yesterday I've been here 28 years. Spent 2 years at Incirlic, outside Adana. Another year at Pirinclic AS, outside of Diyarbakir. Seven months in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. About 6 or 7 weeks in or near Rabat in Morocco. Also 5 years in Germany, which has a lot of "guest workers" from SW Asia & North Africa. Also took some classes at OU about that region.

They all work their butts off trying to make a living. Lots of hustle. Lots of land changed hands between 1880 and 1920, mostly by Palesinians who owned the land but didn't live there. https://www.un.org/unispal/document/auto-insert-208638/ Between then & 1947, more land was purchased by European Jews and Jewish organizations, and some was given to the nascent State of Israel by the Allied Powers.

I remember the 1968 & 1973 invasions of Israel, and they took quite a bit of land to create buffer zones between themselves and their enemies. I wasn't around for 1947-1948, but there was quite a bit of fuss & bother going on as the Allied Powers, particularly the Brits, tried to wiggle out of things they'd apparently promised both Arab & Jewish groups. That was a lot of reading over the years. I can't entirely blame either side for being unhappy. But the Palestinians have been indoctrinating their kids to hate Jews. With school books inciting murder. I don't see that as at all reasonable. And there are Arabs living in Israel, and working there, and mostly getting along with the Israelis, and in more danger from Palestinian refugees. It's a mess. Has been for around 4000 years AFAIK.

Latest posts

Top Bottom