Are they not screening for crazy anymore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Roger that. At best, he left the world with one less person who cares about other people. And it's not like we're over-supplied.
Its so easy to become callous towards the world. Doesnt seem the same world I grew up in in rural Virginia in the 50's. By the 60's it had started to sour in many ways.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its so easy to become callous towards the world. Doesnt seem the same world I grew up in in rural Virginia in the 50's. By the 60's it had started to sour in many ways.
I grew up outside Los Angeles. Lots of bad things happening out there in those days. Looks like it's gotten worse since I left. Not that I'm surprised to find that. Left home in 1973.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I grew up outside Los Angeles. Lots of bad things happening out there in those days. Looks like it's gotten worse since I left. Not that I'm surprised to find that. Left home in 1973.
LA is my the 3rd last American city I'd visit. NYC is first because...NYC. Chicago second because it has little redeeming virtue. LA 3rd because at least it has the beaches.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LA is my the 3rd last American city I'd visit. NYC is first because...NYC. Chicago second because it has little redeeming virtue. LA 3rd because at least it has the beaches.
The beaches are so crowded it's not worth going anymore. Been to Chicago once, when the middle child graduated from Navy Basic Training. Not impressed. Spent a night in NYC waiting for a connecting flight. Made LA look clean. Quoth the raven, "Nevermore." Ex was from NYC. Another good reason to avoid the place. :)

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who knows
Just saw this: https://nypost.com/2024/02/27/us-news/aaron-bushnell-claimed-secret-knowledge-of-us-forces-in-gaza/

Dude told his friend that we had people in the tunnels in Gaza helping the IDF "genocide" Hamas. I kinda doubt it, but can't swear that FJB wouldn't do such a thing.
If your looney enough to torch yourself who knows? The really sad thing is that it didnt accomplish anything. What a waste.

And who know what OBiden might do but somehow it seems it would get out anyway.

Did you notice the Rabbi's protesting Israel on the right of the one photo?

Latest posts

Top Bottom