Are they not screening for crazy anymore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's a hero. The genocide needs to end

Edit: I can see how it can be easy for y'all to confuse conviction for insanity, since you have never had any real convictions in your life.
This coming from someone who, at best, knows just a few us personally.

I agree with @dennishoddy, your comment lacks any credibility whatsoever.

Last edited:

Arnie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw this earlier...
1st thought: Condolences for the family.
2nd thought: How did no one notice something before he got to this point?
Then I remembered a couple of people I knew who killed themselves and another who tried, just less dramatic, and I'm back the 1st thought.

capnkirk462

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guy is just plain nuts. Wonder how it wasn’t picked up until now?
Ex Air Force(AF), cold war and Desert Shield/Storm era, here. The AF as a whole just is stupid anymore. I go to the AF reddit and can't believe what I am reading. If you thought my AF was mainly Chair Force then it is worse now. Everyone has "anxieties" and other B.S. crap. They aren't hitting the recruitment goals anymore. Plus even doing your job is not really a priority anymore, they want you to do volunteer work and get an education. If you don't, you won't get promoted. Plus they have this "Doing more with less." which really sucks for maintenance guys/girls. The suicide rate is getting higher. Oh they are asking recent retirees to come back and the AF might make them Warrant Officers, which hasn't been a thing since 1959. Some bases have gotten rid of the dorms/barracks as a whole. They rather just pay people to live of base. That leads to no social interaction among the troops, other than playing video games online. Hell when I was In West Germany I had at least 4 groups I was friends with. Most groups where about your job or music and the area you were from. If my era guys/girls were to go back and work like we did then they would look at us like we were 3 headed purple aliens. The amount of drinking we did would get us in "counseling" now. Plus some bases don't sell tobacco anymore and if you are under 21 and get caught with cigarettes or vaping you get to talk to your commander about that. It is so stupidly bad I worry if the AF can even pull of a minor war now, let alone a bigger one.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like this guy would have popped up as a section 8 long before it got this far....

Air Force Confirms Uniformed Active Duty Member Self-Immolated In Front Of Israeli Embassy In D.C. | ZeroHedge
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...y-member-self-immolated-front-israeli-embassy

Latest from lamestream is he is no longer with us.
Guess I'll keep my opinions to myself since we seem to be running low on pearls to clutch around here.:coffee2:
Perhaps this poor soul was perfectly sane when he enlisted, but after serving in the new ‘Woke’ Air Force, he lost his bloody mind!

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's a hero. The genocide needs to end

Edit: I can see how it can be easy for y'all to confuse conviction for insanity, since you have never had any real convictions in your life.
Lol, really?

See my post above.

Libs love to accuse others of what they are actually doing.

It is the Jewish people that others are trying to exterminate.

Just what do you think "from the river to the sea" actually means??

Latest posts

Top Bottom