Are they not screening for crazy anymore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's a hero. The genocide needs to end

Edit: I can see how it can be easy for y'all to confuse conviction for insanity, since you have never had any real convictions in your life.
Lol, really?

See my post above.

Lubs love to accuse others of what they are actually doing.

It is the Jewish people that are trying to be exterminated.

Just what do you think "from the river to the sea" actually me
When was that phrase first coined, and why?

I know the origins. But those are irrelevant to the current use of the phrase, which is used to mean "kill all Israelis".

Anyway the palis have continued to reject any free Palestinian state that has part of the agreement a continuing State of Israel. So even the origination of the phrase is disingenuous.

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The military is having a difficult time recent;y in recruiting. The Army is now taking those without a high school diploma or GED.

Boebert, along with 16 other members of the House of Representatives, does not have a college education. Boebert received her GED diploma before she was elected to Congress in 2020.

According to a December 2020 report from the Congressional Research Service, "17 Members of the House have no educational degree beyond a high school diploma."

A formal education is good but not always gives one common snese.

Military struggling to find new troops as fewer young ... - ABC News

No diploma? No problem! Navy again lowers …
Several years ago I read an article in Air Force Times and a guy enlisted without a high school diploma and obtained a GED, then he went to college tuition paid by the Air Force and obtained a Bachelor degree, then he wasn't satisfied and earned a masters and then of all things a PhD. The guy really applied himself, I wonder where he is today...

Last edited:

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's a hero. The genocide needs to end

Edit: I can see how it can be easy for y'all to confuse conviction for insanity, since you have never had any real convictions in your life.
The peoples of Gaza had a choice. siding with known terrorists could have severe consequences. Since they decided to launch an attack upon civilians. Those consequences are now raining down on them.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So basically he was antifa. Meh...good burn.

I will give him credit where it is due. He only took himself out rather than do the shooting spree thing. All these mental trans killers should take note. Just do yourself and leave others alone.
My sympathy is towards his family. Stupid is as stupid does..

Latest posts

Top Bottom