Are you prepared for nuclear war?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drebin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nukes are about to fly people....

So if nukes drop across America are you prepared?

I don't think I am, but I do have a nuclear shelter 3 miles from my house that I'm invited to if I can make it.

Even if I survived in that shelter I don't know how I would survive afterwards with all the radiation and fallout and whatnot.

Any ideas on how to survive in a post nuclear holocaust?

Wy_Bound

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prob not a survivable scenario considering the total environment for 100 miles around each detonation would be affected by fallout. Unless you could stay underground for several months, not much any of us could do. We do what we can to survive what we can prepare for...everything else is left to the hereafter.
Greg

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you think you can survive a nuclear attack, you might want to read "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy. It is a chilling look at the aftermath of a nuclear holocaust, and it is not pretty. It is a work of fiction, but the details are quite realistic. And read the book! The movie, while well done, does not carry the narrative power of the book itself.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think Tinker would take several nukes or at least one big one. I read years ago that it was a prime target.

That, and they aint gonna just let anybody waltz in. Besides, one would be vastly disappointed in the amount of "Nuclear Fallout" shelters available there....

Latest posts

Top Bottom