Are you Willing to Pay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are You Willing to Pay for .22 lr Bulk pack?

• I am one of the vultures

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I for one am sick of the Wal-Mart/Academy vultures and the subsequent price gouging; much of it being done right here on OSA. Example; one such reptilian individual was selling .22 bulk for $75; and apparently, he's getting it! That's rotten IMO; screwing your fellow shooters sux. So: Are you willing to pay these crazy prices or suck it up?

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will pay a little over what it used to be, but not much. I try and just hold out for a deal or an honest OSA member to help out. The ones you are talking about can go to hell.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I voted that I would only pay retail only but that said, I believe retail prices are going to see a jump.

I have had suce a tough time getting ammo for my customers and they all want to shoot so I am selling my reloads just as fast as I can make it. and it is not cheap to make reloads anymore either.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd pay exactly what I thought it was worth at the moment and not a penny more but always less.

I would think that would be everyone's answer, but I may be wrong.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
much of it being done right here on OSA. Example; one such reptilian individual was selling .22 bulk for $75; and apparently, he's getting it!

I will pay retail, or close to it. I might pay a few bucks more, but no way I would pay $75 for a bulk pack of 22lr. If you look at the people who are posting it for crazy prices on here, most are not part of the community. They only use OSA for the classifieds.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking in the safe last night and seen a few of my CCI bulk packs from last year with the Sports World 15.99 sticker still on them. Seeing them listed in the classifieds and online retailers for close to 70 dollars per bulk pack cracks me up. And the fact people are stupid enough to pay it, cracks me up even more.

I have yet to understand why 22lr became such a hot commodity anyway. Oh well.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will pay retail, or close to it. I might pay a few bucks more, but no way I would pay $75 for a bulk pack of 22lr. If you look at the people who are posting it for crazy prices on here, most are not part of the community. They only use OSA for the classifieds.

Check out the listing in there now!! $80 a box, but he is being sweet and only $70 if you buy it all!! And from one of our new great members, sure am glad he decided to join!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom