Are you Willing to Pay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are You Willing to Pay for .22 lr Bulk pack?

• I am one of the vultures

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I said "a few bucks over retail". I've paid too much several times and probably will again. Before the mess started I had no specific need for .22, and only a few hundred rounds (mostly short and long) in the closet. However, early this year my wife expressed an interest in learning to shoot and she burned that up quickly. So, to keep her interested and active I've been buying the cheapest I can find - which unfortunately is usually not very cheap. So a few here, a few there ... I think the best deal I've found lately was for one lonesome 100 round box for $5.00 at the last gun show.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
n
I said "a few bucks over retail". I've paid too much several times and probably will again. Before the mess started I had no specific need for .22, and only a few hundred rounds (mostly short and long) in the closet. However, early this year my wife expressed an interest in learning to shoot and she burned that up quickly. So, to keep her interested and active I've been buying the cheapest I can find - which unfortunately is usually not very cheap. So a few here, a few there ... I think the best deal I've found lately was for one lonesome 100 round box for $5.00 at the last gun show.

I have learned, when you let your wife shoot a 22lr that jams a lot, you burn through less ammo.

:lookaroun

darth_ted_82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is funny. With all sniveling goin on tissue is going to be $75 a box. You don't want to pay that much, then don't. If someone wants to charge that much that's their business and the person who wants to pay it. If everyone would just stop freaking out and paying high prices, there wouldn't be a problem... That economics thing sure is crazy.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have learned, when you let your wife shoot a 22lr that jams a lot, you burn through less ammo.
Well poo. Where do I find the "cause it to jam" mods for a Higgins model 31 that eats shorts and longs as well? Or do I have to buy her a new rifle like a 10/22 or something that comes with that newfangled "jams a lot" capability?

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well poo. Where do I find the "cause it to jam" mods for a Higgins model 31 that eats shorts and longs as well? Or do I have to buy her a new rifle like a 10/22 or something that comes with that newfangled "jams a lot" capability?

Buy her a Sig Mosquito and problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom