Are you Willing to Pay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are You Willing to Pay for .22 lr Bulk pack?

• I am one of the vultures

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<I'd pay a few bucks over retail

unfortunately, retail is going stay right where its at, if not go up. I paid 32.99 for a federal bulk of 550 in Claremore 1 month ago...they had 25 cases of it (8 bulks to a case). they had less than 2 cases left, so it's not like it's just stitting there getting stale. ppl are buying. point. in. fact.

I bought a Ruger MKIII the same day and had to practically beg to buy 2 bulks (store policy was 1 bulk per customer).

SPCAS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
.22 ammo is the worst lately for me since its the only one we CAN'T reload. That limits my sources.
With reloading you can always substitute a different powder/bullet if one is in short supply

younggundavid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My daughter has been shooting a 22 bolt action rifle the last few years. She enjoy's it and usually goes through 60 or 70 rounds.. not to big of a deal. I took her out for the first time this year shooting about a month ago. I let her for the first time try a berretta 9mm and an AR 15. She loved them both and has a ramped up interest again in shooting.... it's time for a semi 22 for her.. but even if I trade for one... I can't seem to find 22 for her to shoot through one. I reload myself.. so at this point.. Id be better off letting her shoot something in 9mm. We are down to about 250 rounds of 22. If I were to get her a semi auto 22... that would just make it a short trip for her out to the field where we go to shoot.
I tried doing what some of the others are doing...and watch walmart online. I found a store that supposedly had a limited supply of 22 on hand. But when I got to the store around 3:00 pm.. I didn't see any. Only 3 boxes of .40 s and w. I asked the clerk... he just looked at me like... Dude.... gotta be here early for the 22. Anyways...
I'd pay a little over retail.. but not much more. I'm divorced with just the one daughter. I would like to keep her interest in shooting going... guess I'll just have to do it with 9 for now..

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a QT station across town offering 3.79 a gallon gas and a walmart offering 3.19 a gallon. Lets assume the walmart rand out. Applying the economics I've learned here I guess I'll go to the QT station and let him know that he is wrong and I'm going get really butt hurt about his pricing if he doesnt lower his prices right now. Then I'm going to kick and scream and call him mean.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None of the above.

If I can't buy it I'll find something else to do.
But to be honest I keep a stash just for these times.

For anyone who didn't plan ahead you might consider a pellet gun.
But you better hurry, now that I said it on the internet the gougers will be buying up all this inventory soon to resell at inflated prices.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have taken the position that we cant control prices in the classifieds but if it is way over the top - we won't allow it.

We are a community here and the classifieds are a benefit of membership. Abuse of the classifieds will get it taken away

If you want to make high profits we suggest gunbroker or armslist

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have taken the position that we cant control prices in the classifieds but if it is way over the top - we won't allow it.

We are a community here and the classifieds are a benefit of membership. Abuse of the classifieds will get it taken away

If you want to make high profits we suggest gunbroker or armslist

And again, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom