Are you Willing to Pay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are You Willing to Pay for .22 lr Bulk pack?

• I am one of the vultures

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good job locking that punks thread bulb boy. What a sorry pos. I say $40 tops if I needed it. Glad I don't though. Paying double would suck but I would for my kids.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Won't need to buy right now. I was one of the ones who bought a couple bulk boxes everytime I shot 1 box in the last few years. It has me in pretty good shape.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I havent shot much .22lr lately. The last time i did i think i shot 20 rounds if that. I'm sitting on a couple bricks but its not going anywhere.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HHHMMM do you guys buy brand new cars? Have you ever ..
I have purchased 1 car my whole life that depreciated..it was used with 74k miles on it..
Still have it 250,000+ on it now..will keep it till the doors fall off...
What i am saying is ..were you duped into thinking a new car is better and a money saver.....

I will bet the majority here have new cars that depreciate...You can't get that money back...
But you do enjoy it ..right??
As long as you enjoy it then price is not an issue...
No i am not a gouger...But i do have a stash of ammo...and i have showed a few people how to reload their own..Not .22 though.
How much will i pay??.. retail PLUS whatever gas it took to get it.

Why the new car comparo...Because i feel that is the worst thing most people could do is buy a new car..what a terrible investment.
But this is not investment, is it...
Anyone going spoonbill snaggin' this weekend??

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HHHMMM do you guys buy brand new cars? Have you ever ..
I have purchased 1 car my whole life that depreciated..it was used with 74k miles on it..
Still have it 250,000+ on it now..will keep it till the doors fall off...
What i am saying is ..were you duped into thinking a new car is better and a money saver.....

I will bet the majority here have new cars that depreciate...You can't get that money back...
But you do enjoy it ..right??
As long as you enjoy it then price is not an issue...
No i am not a gouger...But i do have a stash of ammo...and i have showed a few people how to reload their own..Not .22 though.
How much will i pay??.. retail PLUS whatever gas it took to get it.

Why the new car comparo...Because i feel that is the worst thing most people could do is buy a new car..what a terrible investment.
But this is not investment, is it...
Anyone going spoonbill snaggin' this weekend??

Not the same. People are not buying cars for msrp and trying to sell them on OSA for 4 times more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom