Arizona Shooting Aftermath

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47338.html

They're warming up their anti-gun mimeographs as we speak, friends. As you know, 30 round Glock "clips" enable one to shoot "hundreds of rounds per minute". And no reason to have such "stockpiles of ammunition". Certainly if the recent murderer in Arizona had only 200 rounds versus several thousand, he would've used less than the 16 or so that he did, right?

Hype and fearmongering, it's disgusting to see such self-righteous ignorance spring from the tragedy. Never really saw a reason to buy a 30 round mag myself, but now I'll do it just to thumb my nose at the fools.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
McCarthy ran for Congress after her husband was gunned down and her son seriously injured in a shooting in 1993 on a Long Island commuter train.

She has no objectivity on the subject. She's too emotionally involved and rational though doesn't enter the picture for her on this subject. As a professional legislator, she should recuse herself from any involvement in gun control issues. Of course, that would assume that she had any integrity as a legislator. :(

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
90 rounds? Heck that's the stuff that falls out of the shooting bag in the trunk of the car and you keep in a ziplock bag for later when you find it. 90 rounds is like 5 mags, 30 minutes at the range if you are taking you time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom