Arizona Shooting Aftermath

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least we have the House. An with the Presidential campaign getting ready to fire up folks will be hesitant to open a new anti-gun battle.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least we have the House. An with the Presidential campaign getting ready to fire up folks will be hesitant to open a new anti-gun battle.

Don't forget that even Bush said he would sign the ban back into law had Congress reauthorized it and sent it to him.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They said they were going to specifically target the high capacity ammunition clips. Since all my ammo is fired from a magazine I should be okay.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"High capacity ammunition"? If they truly hate guns or want to protect people throught their control, you'd think they'd at least educate themselves enough to know what the heck they are talking about.

Also
“Again, we need to look at how this is going to work, to protect people, certainly citizens, and we have to look at what I can pass,”
is so laughable. NOW we care about citizens?

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Carolyn McCarthy is the "shoulder thing that goes up" lady. She's a first class idiot when it comes to guns, yet she's always first in line to regulate them.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget that even Bush said he would sign the ban back into law had Congress reauthorized it and sent it to him.

Yeah, but that was politician double speak....he knew it wasn't going to pass, so he didn't have to expend political capital railing against it. Part of the game.

I think the margins are too close to get anything past the Congress at this point. Well okay, I HOPE the margin is to close.

RIP to the fallen....I hate that it has become so political so soon after.

Maj Hassan, a self-proclaimed "soldier of allah" shoots up a bunch of GIs and we are told to not pass judgement or jump to conclusions. Some nut, with no proclaimed political motivation, shoots a politician and a bunch of other innocents and, within 24 hours, we are told it is Sarah Palin and the Tea Party's fault. Shameless.

Latest posts

Top Bottom