Arizona State Representative Gabrielle Giffords Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GlockedandLoaded

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
his book reading
I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard an interview with a female Arizona state senator when driving back from Muskogee this afternoon, she is already trying to spin this as the republican/tea party movements fault because the congresswomen was so viciously attacked by them during the campaign and she also stated that the shooter was a veteran who served in Iraq.

Never let a good crisis go to waste when trying to push an agenda
This probably didn't help.

abit_ly_fuuc6a_.jpg

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm very sorry for all the victims and their familys. I'm afraid we may also be victims too. There may be some crazy kneejerk reaction in the form of gun control.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys, I probably shouldn't say it here, but when you have prominent politicians in this country (including that nutty gal that ran against Reid in Nevada) talking about "second ammendment solutions" you create an environment in which this kind of nut feels free to act.

There has been a lot of rhetoric over the past few years that is down right irresponsible.

Grendel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard an interview with a female Arizona state senator when driving back from Muskogee this afternoon, she is already trying to spin this as the republican/tea party movements fault because the congresswomen was so viciously attacked by them during the campaign and she also stated that the shooter was a veteran who served in Iraq.

Never let a good crisis go to waste when trying to push an agenda

That sounds reasonable to me. The Tea Bagger rhetoric has been fueling the hatred and violent feelings in this country. There's really only one solution: get Congress to repeal the 2nd Amendment and replace it with one which requires every adult citizen to open carry a loaded firearm at all times while in public. It should be not only a right but an obligation to protect our families and coutry from these Constitutional Extremists.

GlockedandLoaded

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
if it wasent for those high capacity glock magazines this tragedy would have never have happened.

on a related note i just ordered 2 on centerfiresystems website

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sounds reasonable to me. The Tea Bagger rhetoric has been fueling the hatred and violent feelings in this country. There's really only one solution: get Congress to repeal the 2nd Amendment and replace it with one which requires every adult citizen to open carry a loaded firearm at all times while in public. It should be not only a right but an obligation to protect our families and coutry from these Constitutional Extremists.

And using such terms as "Tea Bagger" isn't a form of fueling hatred? I'm not a member of any party, I'm just saying you're screwing yourself with your own warped logic there buddy. Political party hatred has been well established long before the Tea Party came into existence, if you think otherwise maybe you ought to look back to the Tories and Whigs before this country existed.

ETA: Political party hatred is one of the stupidest reasons to use violence against someone as well.

if it wasent for those high capacity glock magazines this tragedy would have never have happened.

on a related note i just ordered 2 on centerfiresystems website

Way to make a joke at the expense of a few dead people, and make us look worse in the face of coming criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom