Arkansas Section Multi Gun Championship

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got this email from the guys over in AR. This match was a lot of fun last year and a great way for new 3 gunners to get a taste of a regional match with major match feel to it. Last year they had top 3 gunners like Taran Butler, Benny Hill, Ty Gentry, and Mike Pinto at the match. So its fun to go see how you compare to the best out there.

I can't attached the entry forms to this thread as they are over the size limit. If you didn't get the email about the match but want to sign up you can email me at [email protected] or send me a PM with your email address and I will forward it to you.

From the email...

We're starting to get serious about planning the 2010 Arkansas Section Multi Gun Championship. Time for you to do the same.

Dates are October 30 and 31. The match will once again be hosted by Old Fort Gun Club in Fort Smith, AR. And once again, the match will be fun, challenging, and of course, entertaining. A couple of fun surprises are in the works. Maybe a special prize for best costume, since we will be shooting on Halloween.

Total of eleven stages, with a great mix of weapons. The good news, OFGC has added some new handgun bays since last year. That means there will only be one stage on the 100 yard range, so no more bottle neck. The bad news, of course, is that the 100 yard range will probably be "The Stage From Hell," all three guns chasing targets all over Hell's Half Acre. (Actually, that bay may be more like a full acre).

Entry fee includes lunch on Saturday. Genuine Arkansas Road Kill.

Entry form is attached, in both pdf and MS Word, and contains more details. If you want to squad with someone, please let us know, and we'll do our best.

More information, including stages and match hotel, will be coming soon.

If you received this email as a "Forward" from Gayla Freeman, a bit of explanation. Gayla is my secretary, and she created an email list of everyone who shot the AR Section Multi Gun last year. Neither she nor I can figure out how to transfer that list to my computer, so watch for future notes from her.

My email and my office phone number are on the entry form. Feel free to call or email any questions.

Bruce Bethell

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually have a big a$$ costume party at my house too. It sucks because the ladies always dress like horrors which I must say I do enjoy. But I can't mis a good 3 gun match that close to home. I hope shooting rather than partying with horrors doesn't make me gay? I'm having a haloween party the week before.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Horrors? LOL That's funny. I heard they're having a costume contest at the multi gun.. Maybe I can talk my GF in to going with me to Arkansas and and maybe I can talk her into dressing a bit horrorish and she'll win the costume contest... What do you think the prize will be?

Spiff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Horrors? LOL That's funny. I heard they're having a costume contest at the multi gun.. Maybe I can talk my GF in to going with me to Arkansas and and maybe I can talk her into dressing a bit horrorish and she'll win the costume contest... What do you think the prize will be?

...a bunch of creepy old bastards with 45 degree belt buckles staring at her?

Latest posts

Top Bottom