Armslist Ammo Guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sick of the .22lr shortage as much as the next guy. I havent bought any since mid 2012. Back when you could buy a brick from walmart anytime you went grocery shopping.

Alvindadio

Reloader
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe you need to come hang out in the ammo line with all the evil horders and "gougers" as they are called. I assure you there is no talk of selling or paydays or anything else that sneaky people seem to make up. Just nice guys waiting for ammo. I don't ask them what they do with their ammo and they don't ask me. I have made alot of good friends in the past year, that is for sure. There are some nut-jobs that show up every now and then, so be prepared!

I know this, I owed a friend around $2 in change from some ammo that he was paying me back for (at regular price). I paid him with a 50rd box of .22. Ammo is the currency of the future! YEAH! :patriot:

I hear the pricing talk often of reselling for 10 cents a round. Some people are there for making a buck and some are not. Brandi has it right that the resellers are creating a shortage by buying up everything, but nobody is "forcing" people to buy from them. I've been fortunate enough to build up a buffer, kepp myself supplied, and sell some to friends at what it cost me, but not everyone has that opportunity. I still believe it is going to take more than than can buy out to get things back to normal, and I frankly don't think that will happen.

On the prices, there is some variation for in the metro versus outside the metro. Yukon and El Reno have higher retail prices than Mustang or OKC on some items like the Federal 550 box. It's 23.97 in Yukon or El Reno versus 19.77 in Mustang or OKC.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the prices, there is some variation for in the metro versus outside the metro. Yukon and El Reno have higher retail prices than Mustang or OKC on some items like the Federal 550 box. It's 23.97 in Yukon or El Reno versus 19.77 in Mustang or OKC.

That is true, same with tulsa and outlying walmarts. Federal 550 is $19.77 in tulsa and owasso and $23.97 in claremore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom