Armslist has ran its course!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree.
Some Armslist folks found this wonderful website and you can tell.
Us old farts know...
As for Armslist itself, they improved and I've had zero bs folks offer decent on anything I have.
Glad in a way they cleaned up honestly.
As for $6.99, I don't mind.

Sparkystee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be honest. I don't like a lot of the negative comments I see in the Classifieds on this site. It's uncalled for. If you don't like the price, move on, just like you would anywhere else. If something is priced too high it won't sell. Crapping in someone's classified ad is not appropriate in my opinion. If you have something negative to say, take it to a PM.

I'm not a fan of Armslist...but the options are few.
Agreed...the internet has made too many comfortable with saying stupid crap and not being punched in the face for it!!

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The post count didn’t stop people from sending a private message to a seller and it’s really up to seller’s discretion.

Edit: maybe there should be a single thread for griping about Armslist.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
We still have the no BS in the classifieds. The mods are deleting comments on a daily basis. We leave comments that add info to the piece for clarity. We’re all busy working guys too, so if you see something, report it. We get special notifications on reported items so we see it sooner.
This!!!

Sparkystee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The post count didn’t stop people from sending a private message to a seller and it’s really up to seller’s discretion.

Edit: maybe there should be a single thread for griping about Armslist.
Then why is it I have to deal with stupid comments and personal opinions on items I have for sale!! I used to have the option to delete these myself but this option has been removed!!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Then why is it I have to deal with stupid comments and personal opinions on items I have for sale!! I used to have the option to delete these myself but this option has been removed!!
That option should still be available in the drop down menu at the top of the post. You can also lock your thread to prevent others from commenting.

Sparkystee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That option should still be available in the drop down menu at the top of the post. You can also lock your thread to prevent others from commenting.
No option to delete others comments, only to edit your own!! Have to relist to get rid of them!! I dont mind the normal comments just the crybabies griping about price and acting like they run the site!! The ones the internet has made too comfortable with saying stupid crap and not being punched in the face for it!!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
No option to delete others comments, only to edit your own!! Have to relist to get rid of them!! I dont mind the normal comments just the crybabies griping about price and acting like they run the site!! The ones the internet has made too comfortable with saying stupid crap and not being punched in the face for it!!
Let's see if support can figure this out for you. @Support Dev

Latest posts

Top Bottom