Armslist has ran its course!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dongbeiren

Marksman
Reaction score
It really doesn't help you much as a seller because in order to reach more people, you'll have to put a phone number and you'll still get all the scammers, or otherwise you are limited to a rather small audience who can contact you through armslist. To me personally, the scammers were not an issue before, they were easy to identify and ignore. I dont' like their current biz model that why I stopped using them.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a guy ghost me on armslist yesterday. We were supposed to meet at 4:30. When I text to confirm, no reply. Text several more times and still no answer. Guy didn't keep his word. To the blacklist he goes.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
We still have the no BS in the classifieds. The mods are deleting comments on a daily basis. We leave comments that add info to the piece for clarity. We’re all busy working guys too, so if you see something, report it. We get special notifications on reported items so we see it sooner.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't tried to buy or sell anything on Armslist since they started charging. Might have to look into it again just to see what's up.

Edit: Nope . . . not giving Armslist my cell number. If they won't take a Google Voice number I won't worry about checking them out again.

sleepyj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Armslisit crapped in their mess kit.
Haven't been there in months

The neckbeards showing up and posting their crap 2 min after joining, isn't right. The comments are deserved, even though, not appropriate
At one time a user had to have a certain post count before the could post in the classifieds is that not still the case?

Latest posts

Top Bottom