Flag rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone else tired of seeing our flag posted at half mast for every mundane "tragedy"? With the current administration redefining what qualifies as a mass shooting, it seems that old glory flies more at half mast then not. To me it kind of dilutes the meaning of what it symbolizes. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it or just need to accept it and move on, but I'm getting older and grumpier (yes, it's a word, I think). Anyone else feel the same?

:soldiers:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else tired of seeing our flag posted at half mast for every mundane "tragedy"? With the current administration redefining what qualifies as a mass shooting, it seems that old glory flies more at half mast then not. To me it kind of dilutes the meaning of what it symbolizes. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it or just need to accept it and move on, but I'm getting older and grumpier (yes, it's a word, I think). Anyone else feel the same?

:soldiers:

You're not wrong.

It has gone from being a sacred symbol of honor and remembrance, to just being pandering for attention by bureaucrats.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had an American Bald Eagle at the top but it kept eating my flags catching on the wings.

I made sure the ass end of it faced toward Washington DC. when It was up there.

my flags.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom